Brochures and Handouts
- Acute Otitis Media (Ear Infections)
- Antibiotics Aren't Always The Answer
- Back to School Tips
- Common Colds and Viruses
- Here is simple, safe and time honored advice on how to feel better while the virus "runs its course"
- Feeding Your Baby - The First 6 Months
- This handout gives our usual advice on initiating feeding in the infant and small child
- Feeding Your Child - 6 -12 Months Old
- This is our general advice on starting solid foods in small children and advancing a child's diet during the second half of the first year.
- Fever in Children-When to Worry and How to Treat
- Halloween Safety for Children
- Sports Injury Prevention
- Holiday Safety Tips
- New Year's Resolutions for Children
- How to Prevent a Concussion and When to Call the Doctor: Signs and Symptoms of a Concussion
- Teaching a Teen to Drive: PennDOT's Tutor Guide, "How to Steer Them to Safety"
- Ambler Pediatrics' Practice Manual
- This is our new patient manual, detailing our office procedures and polices and explaining what you need to know to get the most from our practice.
- Ambler Pediatrics' Newborn Manual
- Our newborn information packet gives our usual advice on the care of the newborn.